Despite the fog, rain, and general “gloominess” going on outside, I feel completely refreshed by the green grass, pink flowers on the trees and nature getting it’s rear in gear! However, given how nice it is now, I have a feeling this summer is going to be quite balmy to say the least. I guess I need an air conditioner after all! (It’s not for me, it’s for Louie, I swear.)
Keeping with tradition and spreading the good vibes, here’s the Friday top 5!
- Cooking for myself. Try this. You won’t even miss the cream sauce.
- Uncut piano of Mastodon’s Leviathan. Just shy of 40 minutes of face-meltingly cool piano. Even Rachmaninoff is impressed.
- Week and weekend plans with friends (friends! I have them!)
- Jane’s Addiction on Saturday
- bonus! Positive re-enforcement at work